Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Last Prayer



Oh god ! have pity on me I m dying of hunger and thrust . I m starved and the feast of success is lost the thrust of ambition is taking up to death of my confidence the shelter of love is taken away from me so far I m here on the footpath of struggle . It may be my last prayer then I may be going to see off my wishes … my wings ,to assassinate my soul for few respectable dear . The last word I say to u the last wish I need to ask u .. if u can fulfill it please send death : the complete silence to me as the heavenly mercy drops ,to take me to a lonely place where I can spend few moments ideally in solitude praying the very best for all those who have big dreams like me …

1 comment:

Muzzy said...

Ye lagta hai tera jahan dekh kar ,
Use sirfiron ne khuda keh diya hai !!

Aabhas

अंतरात्मा     का  द्वंद  शांत  नहीं  होता। स्थिरता  और  ठहराव  में  शायद  ज़मीन  आसमान  का अंतर  होता  है।जीवन  स्थिर  हो  भी  जाए  तो , च...