Wednesday, August 10, 2005

looking for peace ...

Creator of the nature listen what I suggest
When ever u come to earth , for rest
Contact me on my mobile
And let me know that u have arrived
And I will arrange for u the best
A fastest a c car and a luxurious room in 7 star
A cell or a mobile , may be a laptop & communicator
on your request ,

visa for world tour of course
A passport too u will get
Never worry
for the food
Nuterious, hygienic, and low calorie
All exclusively free of cost for u
It will taste delicious too
If u r happy then and in return
Wants some thing to pay
Please oh please I beg
Please tell me satisfaction and peace
Comes which way ??

1 comment:

Muzzy said...

usi sawal me uljhe ho tum aye dost ...
jise "samay" aur "mai" ki gutthi ne buna hai ...
Laotse kehta tha...
Kuchh pana hai to sansaar ki taraf jao ..aur kuchh nahi pana to USKI taraf . :))

Aabhas

अंतरात्मा     का  द्वंद  शांत  नहीं  होता। स्थिरता  और  ठहराव  में  शायद  ज़मीन  आसमान  का अंतर  होता  है।जीवन  स्थिर  हो  भी  जाए  तो , च...